Free Nose is a saline nasal spray composed by hyaluronic acid, a natural compound that can be used by babies and young children of 1 year of age and above.
• It is an extraodinary humectant, binding 1000 times its weight in water. It is used to soothe and moisturize the nasal passages.
• Hyaluronic acid helps with the regeneration and hydration of damaged mucosa and also helps to prevent the symptoms of a dry nose.
Such a saline spray is highly recommended in situations that require both the washing and removal of nasal secretions when the moisturizing of the nasal mucosa is needed as a consequence of various causes such as rhinitis, flu, allergies, and dry nostrils after surgery, air conditioning and drug treatments.
Instructions for use/dosage:
• Shake the bottle before use.
• Gently introduce the nasal applicator in one nostril and press the pump to apply the product.
• Repeat the process in the other nostril.
• Apply 1-2 sprays in each nostril several times a day.