NASAL ASPIRATOR + 3 REFILLS
A carton box with a nasal aspirator and 3 anatomical soft, safe and hygienic tips.
Nasal aspirators can be used from 0 months of age and are medical devices designed to suck babies' mucus due to colds, flu and allergic conditions.
They are very easy to use and improve breathing in babies with no risk at all. Their use should be linked to Free Nose® Sea Water or Free Nose® Saline solution as they enhance mucus fluidity.
1. Ensure that your baby is placed on their back on a safe comfortable surface.
2. Place the disposable applicator in the center part of the aspirator.
3. Place the applicator tip into the nostril and breathe gently through the mouthpiece. The filter retains the secretions and prevents them from getting to the pipe and nozzle absorption, thus avoiding any possibility of ingestion.
4. Repeat the action in the other nostril.
5. Remove the used applicator and discard.