NASAL ASPIRATOR + 2 REFILLS
+ SEA WATER 20 ML (plastic box)
A complete cleaning kit in a plastic box with a nasal aspirator, 2 anatomical soft tips, and a 20 ml Free Nose® Sea Water.
The kit allows an easy and safe storage, and refills are packed inside individual sealed flowpack.
This nasal aspirator is indicated for babies from 0 months of age, and its tip is soft and gentle, which avoids any unnecessary discomfort to the baby's delicate nose.
• Providing relief from colds, sinusitis and other conditions that produce excessive nasal secretions
• Improves breathing
• Helping with lactation and making sleeping easy
• Allowing you to control the suction force each time and thus allowing for a smooth and efficient removal of mucus from your baby
• Easy to use
• No risks to your baby
• Free Nose® Nasal Aspirator is a respiratory medical device that sucks the mucus from your baby. It can be used to remove nasal secretions when the baby has a stuffy nose due to colds, flu and allergic conditions.
• It is recommended to previously clean the nostrils with sea water or saline solution.
SEA WATER :
Insert the tip into the baby’s nostril and lightly press to introduce the sea water into the nasal cavity. Repeat with the other nostril.
NASAL ASPIRATOR :
1. Ensure that your baby is placed on their back on a safe comfortable surface.
2. Place the disposable applicator in the center part of the aspirator.
3. Place the applicator tip into the nostril and breathe gently through the
mouthpiece. The filter retains the secretions and
prevents them from getting to the pipe and nozzle
absorption, thus avoiding any possibility of ingestion.
4. Repeat the action in the other nostril.
5. Remove the used applicator and discard.
A plastic box with a nasal aspirator and 2 anatomical soft tips and a 20 ml sea water spray.