NASAL ASPIRATOR 10 REFILLS (INDIVIDUAL FLOW PACK)
10 soft anatomical tips for nasal aspirator in individual bags presented in a carton box.
Soft tips, safe and hygienic to be used in nasal aspirators for babies that provide relief from colds, sinusitis, and other conditions. Such a nasal aspirator is indicated for babies from 0 months and above.
Nasal aspirators for babies improve breathing, help with lactation and make sleeping easy.
They are easy to use as they allow you to control the suction force, which makes the removal of mucus smooth and efficient.
The baby nasal aspirator by Free Nose® is a respiratory medical device that sucks the mucus from your baby due to colds, flu and allergic conditions.
1. Ensure that your baby is placed on their back on a safe comfortable surface.
2. Place the disposable applicator in the center part of the aspirator.
3. Place the applicator tip into the nostril and breathe gently through the mouthpiece. The filter retains the secretions and prevents them from getting to the pipe and nozzle absorption, thus avoiding any possibility of ingestion.
4. Repeat the action in the other nostril.
5. Remove the used applicator and discard.
It is recommended the use of Free Nose® Sea Water or Free Nose® Saline solution to enhance mucus fluidity.