NASAL ASPIRATOR 10 SOFT TIPS REFILLS (BLISTER)
Carton box with 10 soft anatomical tips refills of nasal aspirator in a blister pack.
Nasal aspirators can be used in babies from 0 months and above.The tip of the nasal aspirator is soft and gentle, which avoids any unnecessary discomfort to a baby's delicate nose.
• Nasal aspirators for babies provide relief from colds, sinusitis and other conditions that produce excessive nasal secretions
• It improves breathing
• It helps with lactation and makes sleeping easy
• It allows you to control the suction force each time and thus allowing for a smooth and efficient removal of mucus from your baby
• Easy to use
• No risks to your baby
Free Nose® Nasal Aspirator is a respiratory medical device that sucks the mucus from your baby.
It can be used to remove nasal secretions when the baby has a stuffy nose due to colds, flu and allergic conditions.
1. Ensure that your baby is placed on their back on a safe comfortable surface.
2. Place the disposable applicator in the center part of the aspirator.
3. Place the applicator tip into the nostril and breathe gently through the
mouthpiece. The filter retains the secretions and prevents them from getting to
the pipe and nozzle absorption, thus avoiding any possibility of ingestion.
4. Repeat the action in the other nostril.
5. Remove the used applicator and discard.
To enhance mucus fluidity we highly recommend a nasal
wash with Free Nose® Sea Water or Free Nose® Saline