Vitamin D3 in Virgin Olive Oil, Adult Food Supplement
Vitalink D3 is a food supplement for adults used as a source of vitamin D.
• It is ideal for deficiency states or as a dietary supplement.
• It helps to fix calcium to the bones while aiding to protect skin against the harmful effects of UV radiation from sun exposure.
• It is a suitable and easy to use as a complement that provides the daily recommended intake of vitamin D.
It is composed by virgin olive oil, a mixture of natural tocopherols, and cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
• Contributes to the proper maintenance of bones, muscles and teeth
• Plays a role in the process of cell division
• Protects from UV radiation
• Contributes to a reduction in inflammation
• Protects from bone loss and calcification of blood vessels and soft tissues
In addition to its primary benefits, research suggests that vitamin D may also play a role in:
• Reducing the risk of multiple sclerosis.
• Decreasing the chance of developing heart disease.
• Helping to reduce the likelihood of developing the flu.
• Remove the stopper and tip the bottle over a spoon.
• Dispense the needed amount of drops onto the spoon and then swallow.
• Turn the bottle completely upside down to ensure the accurate dosage.
• You will have to wait a few seconds until the first drop appears.
• Do not shake the bottle.
It contains 5 μg (200 IU) per drop, which corresponds to 100% of the NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)