Vitamin D3 + k2 (MK7) in virgin olive oil, Adult Food Supplement
Vitalink D3 +K2 (MK7) is an adult food supplement that works as a source of vitamin D and K.
It is ideal for deficiency states or as a dietary supplement.
It is a suitable and easy to use complement that helps deliver the daily recommended intake of vitamin D.
Vitamin K plays an important role in the body in the proper
maintenance of bones and in the funtion of blood coagulation.
• To promote Calcium and Phosphorus absorption while protecting from UV radiation
• Contributes to a reduction in inflammation
• Protects from bone loss and calcification of blood vessels and soft tissues
In addition to its primary benefits, research suggests that vitamin D may also play a
• Reducing the risk of multiple sclerosis.
• Decreasing the chance of developing heart disease.
• Helping to reduce the likelihood of developing the flu.
100% natural Preservative-free
The best way to take a food supplement for adults
5 μg (200 IU) per drop, which corresponds to 100% of the NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)
Remove the stopper and tip the bottle over a spoon.
Dispense the needed amount of drops onto the spoon and then swallow.
Turn the bottle completely upside down to ensure the accurate dosage.
You will have to wait a few seconds until the first drop appears.
Do not shake the bottle.
Consumption of vitamin D varies depending on geographic
location, age and calcium intake.
Check with your healthcare professional.